Expert opinions and third party consultations
As a member of the Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators (CSME), Dr. Simon is well positioned to provide independent and unbiased medicolegal and clinicolegal evaluations, related to orthopaedics, using evidence-based medicine and best clinical practices.
Dr. Simon provides the following expert opinion and consultation services.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Catastrophic Assessments
- Workplace Injuries
- Disability claims
- Independent assessment of health and function as these relate to orthopaedic impairment and disability.
- Participation in legal proceedings as a medical expert, assisting those involved to understand the medical evidence.
- Making decisions impacting parties involved in the legal proceedings.
- Writing of third party reports.
Expert medical opinion
- Providing clarity and confidence about any orthopaedic health-related decision.
- Independent review of client orthopaedic status to ensure your healthcare represents the best available option.
- Review of medical history and oversight of any relevant aspect of your case.
- Discussion of changes in your medical condition.
Dr. Simon currently has engagements with the following organizations:
Trustworthiness, altruism and service are values which guide the medical profession.
When providing expert opinions, Dr. Simon embodies these values and upholds the reputation of the profession by acting with the same high level of integrity and professionalism as when delivering OHIP based health care.
Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators
The Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators (CSME) is the leading national organization of professionals involved in independent medicolegal and clinicolegal evaluations using evidence-based medicine and best clinical practices. In addition to providing outstanding educational programming, CSME provides a forum for the sharing of knowledge, experience and innovation amongst Canadian clinician evaluators.
For more information
For a consultation about a medical option or expert witness requirement, please see our contact page.